Saturday, January 1, 2011

Got Me a BREAKOUT! AAAAAAAAAH!

I have sinned! I have neglected my skin and now have a bad breakout on my chin. I didn't follow my own advice. i let myself dehydrate and there is nothing skin hates more than being thirsty.
When I'm having bad skin i stick to pure mineral foundation for several days. it gives me some coverage to hide the blemishes without cloging the pores and making the breakout worse. (I don't use mineral makeup in my kit for wedding ect, because they tend to have high spf, which is great for the skin day to day but reacts badly with camera flashes making you appear ghostly in pictures)
As for treating the blemishes themselves nothing works as well as tea tree oil imo.

   On a seperate note, i found a product which i have to recommend. i found at my food co-op, an organic market, a jar of ALBA Body polish, an exfoliating scrub made with honey and which ground sugar cane as the exfoliater. it also has a silicone primer mixed in which leaves the skin with a smooth feeling and it smells devine, like honey cake. highly reccomend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment